2010년 11월 9일 화요일

Talent


God says we all have talents. Define Talent:

1) To me, talent is something which everyone possess. There are various talents such as in study, art, or communication etc. I think talent is something which stands out in you that is related to yourself, not others. Also I think talent is a factor which people think stands out most in you, and the key word that comes to their mind when thinking of you. However, I do not think talent comes in from what others say or compliment in you, but also what you have confidence in and what you enjoy in.

What do you think are your particular talents?

2) To me, I think I possess talent in writing. This may not be a talent which everyone sees in me, but I enjoy creative writing and it feels like mine when I am doing creative writing. It is my only way to express my feelings or create a background or a scene to the readers so they can imagine it as well. When I write, I cannot stop once started and it makes me feel happy. There is no other better way than creative writing to express myself. I have confidence when writing, and I also enjoy at the same time which fulfills me. I have always thought this as my talent, as I find interest and eager in this particular type of work. 

  

댓글 1개:

  1. Excellent! How can you develop this talent? What sort of jobs might this talent lead you toward?

    답글삭제