2010년 11월 21일 일요일
11/22/10
Today in class, we did an assessment based on our spiritual gifts called the "Spiritual Gifts assessment." After taking this, I received three results that were my three special gifts. All the three related to me and I agreed to all of them being my spiritual gifts. Among the three, the highest one was "D-Distinguishing between truth and error, good and evil; accurately judging character, helping others to see truth." I think this fits me a lot, as I often distinguish what is good and bad, and what is true and false. It happens to be something I care a lot of, since knowing the truth or lie can depend on many people's actions and also my actions on what I believe or do. I am always thinking about people and their thoughts and opinions, and it is always leaves as a big question in my mind. I like to know the inside of people and to know them better, as well as distinguishing what I need to be aware of. However I never thought this as my spiritual gift, but as one of my "weak points." This assessment made me realize how it was not a weak point of mine, but a spiritual gift that I had received and that I should be proud of this.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기