2010년 11월 21일 일요일

11/18/10

In today's class, we had to finish our booklet on the jobs that would fit us the most, and what jobs would fit us most. Also, we had to discover more on the jobs that would suit ourselves. By doing this, I felt that choosing and thinking more about my career and what I really want to live for right now would bring me to a good result in the end. I was also surprised by the number of jobs that were available and how they were all categorized into many different groups. I am very curious of what I will take as my career, and if my dream would be the same as the one in 3 years. Also by taking these lessons and reading the many stories of people near my age and people older than me, I learned that climbing the right ladder, the ladder that leads to living for God is much more stabled and reliable than the ladder that leads to what you enjoy. 

( I was absent on 11/17/10!)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기