2010년 9월 27일 월요일

The big bad wolf-perspective

Dear readers, who is thinking of me as the big “bad” wolf,
I wanted to inform you about the accident that occurred in the houses of the three little pigs. It was on saturday evening when I was finished with baking a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies for my dear neighbors, which included the three piglets. I heard from my brother that he had seen 3 piglets building each of their own houses in the village. I thought I would give them some of my cookies, since they were part of my neighbors now. After wrapping the cookies for my 10 neighbors, it was about 7 o’clock. I knew my other neighbors really well such as Ms.squirrel, Mr and Mrs Rabbit, Dr. Lion, etc. I knew it would not matter much to them if I gave their cookies a bit late, since they did not sleep so early. However, I did not know anything about the 3 piglets including their faces. I was really, I mean really really excited about the three pigs that would now become part of my neighbors. With an overwhelmed feeling of happiness and excitement, I headed for the first house that I had never seen before.
‘This might be one of the pig’s houses!’ I thought. It was entirely made of light brown straws, and it looked as if it took a lot of time to construct it. I was admiring this cozy-looking house when suddenly my hay fever started to tackle my nose and eyes. I was so frightened;frightened of the thought that my sneeze would blow the straws off the house. I turned my head back, so the house would not get affected by my sneeze. It was a success! So I turned back to the house and reached my hands towards the door when suddenly... My hay fever started to grab me again. This time it was too late to turn my head back, and it just happened before a blink of an eye. There, I sneezed right in front of this pig’s house I didn’t even know. While I was sneezing, I was saying this poem that always came out of my mouth every time I sneezed. It was related to blowing a house, and this had been one of my school theme song that all of us had to sing every single day in elementary, middle, and high school. After all the straw blew off the house, leaving nothing but a pole, I was so shocked to see the poor pig clinging on to the pole. I felt so sorry to meet my neighbor like this; especially when he had moved in just a few hours ago. I was about to apologize just when this pig started running for his life, so fast that I thought some sort of brain shock had reached him. I was so frightened that he would jump in the pond that was just a few hundred meters away. Thinking that I had to save this poor little pig, I ran for my life as well, not knowing where I was going. It was very hard to run in my very fastest speed, as I had a massive basket full of hot cookies. Just then when the pig was visible in my eye, I saw him run like a mad cow to another house. I thought this was the other pig’s house. It was made of sticks- a lot of sticks. ‘Ah!’ I relieved a sigh, a sigh of happiness. Now I could see the two pigs at once! I was in my own world when suddenly I could sense a sneeze that was about to come with a few seconds. However this time, I was not very alarmed nor worried about the house getting blown away, since this house was made of strong-looking sticks. Maybe this was a mistake. After sneezing and repeating my chant-song thing, the whole house blew away. At first it did not, but on my second sneeze the whole sticks blew off. Now I felt really guilty. I didn’t know how I would make up for these people. None of you right now reading this would not know a feeling of a person who had destroyed two whole houses that was constructed just a few hours ago, just within less than 10 minutes. Tears rolled down my eyes, and I dropped my cookies. I was just staring at the two little pigs running away. They were scared of me, and they thought I had come to eat them. I felt terrible and I wanted to tell them and explain everything. So I picked up my basket and ran to the last house, which was probably the last of the three pigs’ house. I opened my jaws. This was one fantastic looking house. It was so well built! Thankfully by then, my hay fever had gone far far away. I knocked on the door, and called out to them. However, they would not open the door for me. ‘ Maybe they think I would eat them up’ I thought. I suddenly had a brilliant idea. I dressed up like a sheep, and changed my voice into a voice of a small, cute sheep. This was a mistake. They knew it was me, and so now this increased the thought that I had come to eat them. I was sighing, looking above the sky just when I saw a chimney. AHA! Without no second thought, I climbed up in my fastest speed and dropped down. I was about to hand my cookies just when I saw that I was sitting on a hot boiling pot. I screamed and cried of pain, and I went shooting above the sky. I fainted for a few days, and from then, I could not go back to their house. I wanted to apologize so badly, but I knew they would think I came to gobble them up. I had no choice but to just stay at home and away from them three pigs. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기